Over the course of my career I have worked in foster care, community mental health and hospital settings (Harvard/Cambridge Health Alliance, NYU/Bellevue), and in college counseling centers (NYU and UMass Boston). In my most recent position at NYU, I ran the Clinical Psychology Externship training program and served as campus outreach coordinator. In addition to individual and couples treatment, I led groups focused on Substance Use, Adult Children of Substance Abusers, Relationship Skills, and Mindfulness/Anxiety Management.
- BA from Columbia University (Comparative Literature major, Psychology minor)
- PhD in Clinical Psychology from UMass Boston
ADVANCED EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Postdoctoral Fellowship at the NYU Counseling and Wellness Center
- Couples and Family therapy at the NYU Family and Child Study Center
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy at the Ackerman Institute
- Intensive training in the treatment of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder at the University of Pennsylvania's Center for the Study and Treatment of Anxiety